The City of Larned is a growing and vibrant city with a population of about 4,200. Larned is the County seat of Pawnee County, KS. , which has a total County population of about 7000. One priority for the Police Department is to maintain a safe community. A key ingredient to achieving that mission is our partnership and information sharing with the citizens of Larned. Members of the Police Department and citizens are encouraged to work together to keep our crime rate low and ensure that the quality of life that Larned is known for continues in the years ahead.
Your concerns and feedback are important to us, so feel free to contact us with any questions or issues that you wish to discuss.
In order to receive the fastest response, always call 911.
Reasons for calling 911:
- When you are involved in a traffic accident and need to make a report
- When you have been the victim of any crime and need to make a police report (regardless of whether the crime is a felony or misdemeanor, is in progress, or has already happened)
- To report suspicious activity
- To report serious animal control issues i.e., animal attacks or serious neglect
- When you need a police officer, firefighter, or paramedic to respond to your location